Published on September 10th, 2018 | by William Charles3
Recap: Southwest Donation, Lyft Scooters & More
- Southwest & Build A Bear Donating 20,000+ Stuffed Animals To Children’s Hospitals by Michael W Travels. I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again, I don’t care if companies only do this sort of stuff for positive PR purposes I’m happy to give them a bit of free PR if it means more will do this sort of thing. Great stuff to see.
- Off the charts bookable: Top-tier SPG properties available via app by Frequent Miler. Booking these properties was never going to be easy.
- Jetblue Strongly Hints At London Service, Citing “obscene” Fares by Live and Let’s Fly. Keep in kind when talking about obscene fares, he’s talking about last minute premium cabin fares.
- Lyft launches a scooter service. Uber is close behind by CNN. These scooters are a great way to get around, but they are such a huge problem for pedestrians and drivers. Plus they end up scattered all over the place. Only a matter of time before cities start regulating against them. I really hate the Uber/Lyft model of just dumping something like this and then worrying about the issues later once you already have a market.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Omni Hotel & Resorts, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
- [YMMV] U.S. Bank $200 In-Branch Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: