Published on June 21st, 2019 | by William Charles10
Recap: Southwest Pilots Seeking Boeing Compensation, EggPoints On GC & More
- Southwest pilots to seek Boeing compensation for subpoena expenses by Reuters.
- After $13 Billion in Jet Deals, a CEO Had to Cancel His AmEx by Bloomberg. Wonder if amex paid anything for this.
- Newegg Now Offering EggPoints Rewards On Third Party Gift Cards (Get 1% Back) by GC Galore.
- WOW, Just…WOW – InsideFlyer Blog Overtly & Blatantly Plagiaries The Work Of Others by Traveling For Miles.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- All America Bank Review – 2.5% APY Account With No Requirements (Up To $50,000) – Rate To Be Reduced To 2.4%
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Citi ThankYou Points 30% Transfer Bonus To Virgin Atlantic (1:1.3)
- RiteAid: $5 Bonus Cash When You Purchase MyVanilla Visa Card
- Meijer Mperks: Purchase $50 In Qualifying Giftcards & Get $5 Off Next Purchase
- Gyft: $50 Lowe’s E-Giftcard for $45 (Plus 5x with INK), Promo Code IMPROVE
- 11% Home Depot Rebate in Many States
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- New Card Review: Chase Southwest Performance Business Card with 80,000 Points Signup Bonus and $199 Annual Fee
- Reports: Simon Mall to Make $1,000 Visa Available to Churners via U.S. Mail with $3.95 Fee