Published on April 8th, 2019 | by William Charles8
Recap: Uber Eats In Airport Delivery, Audible & Wyndham Lawsuits & More
- Wyndham Sued Over Worthless Club Membership in Arkansas by MtM
- Uber Eats Lands at Toronto’s Pearson Airport by Skift Table. At first I didn’t understand why the existing restaurants would allow this, but it seems it’s basically in airport delivery to your gate. Not sure how happy low cost carries will be considering that in flight food is important for their margins.
- Audible class action settlement. Basically lawsuits over credits expiring after cancellation, if you’re eligible then you get to select one audiobook from a pre-approved list. Seems a refund would be more appropriate but I guess Audible/Amazon thought they had a strong case if this is all that’s being offered.
- Reader Michael sent in a little tip, food purchased through Groupon is powered by GrubHub and triggers the gold credit.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- [YMMV] American Express Gold Pre-Approved 50,000 Points Signup Bonus with No ‘Lifetime’ Language
- American Express Delta Cards To Be Refreshed (No Details Known Yet)