Published on May 26th, 2016 | by William Charles2
Recap: Uber & Lyft New Competitor, 10k Points For $500 Spend On AmexTravel, $20 Discount For Taxi Rides & More
- Move Over Uber + Lyft! Juno Launches NYC With 35% Off by The Reward Boss. Interesting concept and glad to see some initivate to make things better for the drivers, although their surge pricing rules are a bit weird.
- Amex Offers, 10K MR Points For $500 Spend On AmexTravel by Danny Deal Guru. This is an old offer, but still worth looking for. Works out to be a 20% discount if you value MR at 1¢ each.
- mytaxi – Taxi Booking App – $20 Referral Credits for Both Riders Maximizing Money. I imagine this is a good deal if you’re planning to visit Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain. Hit it for the sign up bonus and ditch it if it’s no good.
- NASA FCU will provide Fico Score by myFICO forums. Not really a massive deal since Discover now offers everybody (including people that aren’t card holders) a free FICO score.
- It is time for the TSA to step aside by Tagging Miles. Great piece, completely agree.
- Free $10 When You Download Kohl’s App by Danny Deal Guru. Seems to be a targeted offer, need to have received the e-mail to be eligible.
- Miles & More Changes Announced (At least partially)….. by Lufthansa Flyer. Mix of good & bad news here.
- What’s The Best Credit Card Concierge In A Bind? by Chasing The Points. Always good to see people using their credit card benefits to help others.