Published on December 4th, 2018 | by William Charles3
Recap: Uber Negotiating Scooter Dealer, Senator Pushes For Marriott To Pay For Passports & More
- Uber said to be negotiating a multibillion-dollar takeover of scooter-sharing startup by The Verge. Can’t believe these scooter companies are looking at a one billion exit.
- Jared, Kay Jewelers Parent Fixes Data Leak by Krebs On Security. Level of incompetence here is incredible. ‘We fixed the issue, just not for old orders’. Time to increase the penalties for this type of crappy security of sensitive information.
- Citi 25% Bonus for Transferring to Avianca LifeMiles Part 4 and Final: More Avianca Sweet Spots — Fly to Japan for 50,000 Miles in First Class by Lazy Travelers. Another good post in this series
- Schumer: Hacked Marriott should pay for passports. Realistically they should have to pay for any reasonable expenses incurred due this hack that relate to preventing identity theft for occurring and then they should be fine/punished on top of that.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Safeway: Save on $15 When You Buy 2 $100 Visa Giftcards [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s 11/28-12/4]
- Hy-Vee: Get $10 Instant Discount with $100+ Visa Gift Purchase
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Alaska Airlines Increasing Baggage Fees By $5-$25 Per Bag
- [Targeted] Lyft: 10-50% Off Your Next 10 Weekday Rides
- Giant Eagle: Giant Eagle: 2x Fuel Perks with On All Retailer Giftcards [PA,OH,WV,IN,MD, 11/22 – 12/5]
- Giftcardmall: 20% Off Happy Gift Cards for Dining + Teen
- DoorDash: Free Slice Of Cheesecake From The Cheesecake Factory On 12/5 With Promo Code FREESLICE
- Rouse’s Markets: 5% Off Rouse’s Markets Giftcards