Published on March 16th, 2019 | by William Charles12
Recap: Unreasonable Cancellation Policy, New Southwest Routes & More
- The St. Regis Aspen’s Unconscionable Cancelation Policy by One Mile At A Time. This policy is absolutely ridiculous. If you want to have such a policy then the very least you could do is clearly disclose it to customers before booking. Marriott doesn’t have much goodwill with loyalty members left and getting hit with a $1,000 fee is an easy way to kill what’s left.
- Southwest to Add 6 Non-Stop Routes with Flights to St. Louis, Nashville, Buffalo, Houston, and Baltimore by Frequent Business Traveler.
- Careful! No 24 Hour Free JetBlue Cancellation w/in 7 Days of Departure by The Points Of Life.
- Burger King is offering a coffee subscription service to some app users. You pay $5 per month and get one small coffee every day, participating BK here.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Office Depot: 4% Back In Rewards On Starbucks, Disney, Google Play, iTunes & More
- [Offer is Back] Apply for a new Target REDcard Debit/Credit Card and Get $25 off $100 Shopping
- Office Depot/Max: $10 Instant Discount on $300 Visa Gift Card Purchases [3/10-3/16]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Best Current Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses & Offers For March, 2019
- Hyatt: 4th Night Free At Regency & Hyatt Place Properties