Published on June 7th, 2019 | by William Charles12
Recap: Walmart $1 A Day Degree Program, Chase Arbitration Update & More
- Chase Arbitration Update: Chase Says They Will NOT Close Your Accounts Upon Refusal by Miles to Memories.
- Walmart Expands $1 A Day Degree Program by PYMNTS. I also saw the Walmart CEO talking about wanting to raise the minimum wage.
- Qantas Chooses Onboard Gym Over Sleeping Pods… by Live and Lets Fly. Personally I absolutely hate the idea of having on board gyms. Considering that people in economy won’t have access to a shower, I don’t really want people exercising and sweating. Personally thought the cargo style beds was a great option and something I’d be happy to pay for over a more traditional business/first class experience.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Alaska Companion Fares Need To Be Paid For Using The Alaska Credit Card For Tickets Issued 9/1
- American Express Gold Adds Boxed.com as Additional Option for $10 Dining Credit