Published on November 13th, 2017 | by Chuck6
[Expired]Rite Aid: Get $8 Plenti when Purchasing $50 in Gift Cards to Best Buy, JCP, Sephora & More
This deal has expired, click here to sign up for notifications to never miss out on another deal again.
Direct Link (ad page 12)
Rite Aid is offering a number of Plenti gift card deals:
- Buy $50 in Best Buy gift cards and get 800 Plenti points (worth $8); limit 2
- Buy $50 in Sephora or JCPenney gift cards and get 800 Plenti points (worth $8); limit 2
- Buy $25 in Domino’s or Fandango gift cards and get 500 Plenti points (worth $5); limit 2
- Buy $25 in The Cheesecake Factory gift cards and get 500 Plenti points (worth $5); limit 2
You can even buy the limit-2 in a single transaction on a single card. For example, if I’d buy in a single transaction a $100 denomination Best Buy gift card + a $100 denomination Sephora gift card + a $50 denomination Domino’s gift card + a $50 denomination Cheesecake gift card, I’d get $52 in Plenti.
The Fine Print
- Valid 11/12/17 – 11/18-17
A lot of people don’t bother with Plenti deals, for those with an Exxon/Mobil nearby these deals can be a nice win. Best Buy will easily be the most popular – a 16% discount on Best Buy is excellent. I don’t find it worth going out of my way to get these, but if I were in a Rite Aid I’d go for the Best Buy and Sephora.
Hat tip to SD