Published on January 24th, 2016 | by Chuck17
Rite Aid: $8 Plenti with $1k Vanilla Purchase + $5 Off $15 with Amex, & More Gift Card Deals
Direct Link (select ‘Plenti’ for all Plenti deals)
- Buy two Vanilla Visa gift cards at Rite Aid with your Plenti card and get back 800 points, or $8.
- Offer can be used a max of two times
- Valid 1/24 – 1/30
If we’ll assume you’re buying $500 Vanilla Visa gift cards, then you’d buy $2,000 in cards (four cards) and get back $16.
You can do all four cards in one transaction and get the $16 Plenti. Buying one at a time – like some cashier make you do – might not work. I’m not sure.
Stack with Amex Offer
What is particularly nice about this offer is that Amex has a targeted offer going on to get $5 off $15 at Rite Aid. That significantly helps the math. You can split up the purchase between multiple Amex cards as well (at least 3) if the cashier allows it.
There are a whole bunch of other Plenti gift card deals going on at Rite Aid, these are also good for stacking with the Amex Offer.
- 1,000 points with $50 Applebee’s gift card. Limit 2.
- 1,000 points with $50 IHop gift card. Limit 2.
- 500 points with $25 Gamestop gift card. Limit 2.
- 500 points with $25 XBox gift card. Limit 2.
- 500 points with $25 AMC gift card. Limit 2.
- 500 points with $25 Subway gift card. Limit 2.
- 500 points with $25 Red Robin gift card. Limit 2.
- 500 points with $25 TJ Maxx gift card. Limit 2.
Now is the time to use up those Amex Offers. You may even get lucky and find the Rite Aid offer on your Old Blue Cash card, for a three-way stack.