Published on February 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles295
Sam’s Club: Become A Member For $45 & Get $45 Off Your First Scan & Go Order – Stack For Massive Discounts
Update 3/17/19: Deal is still valid through April 21. (Page shows March 7th expiration, but email will show 4/21 expiration.)
Update 2/23/19: Extended through March 7th.
Update: Looks like you can also get the $45 credit twice. No longer working. Update 2: Looks like it’s still working.
Update 1/15/19: Deal can be made better with stacking (check this comment for more detail on stacking):
$20 from Dosh. (Confirmed as pending)No longer works as it requires $100 membership
- $10 from Acorns.
- You should also be able to get a $15 eGiftcard and a $15 Slickdeals rebate, more details here.
Best case scenario you pay $45 and get:
- $45 off your first order
- $15 giftcard
- $20 from Dosh
- $10 from Acorns
$15 from SlickdealsNo longer offered?
Basically $60 in Sam’s Club credit and then $45 cash. Very very good deal. Also don’t forget to get your freebies from Sam’s Club as well.
- Join Sam’s Club for $45 and get $45 off your first Scan & Go order.
The Fine Print
- The $45 incentive will be automatically deducted through Instant Savings at checkout when you purchase at least $45 in eligible products.
- New member must join before
February 28March 7, 2019 to receive offer.
- To qualify for this offer, you must enroll in auto renewal for your annual membership fees.
- Items with existing Instant Savings offers are not included in $45 calculation. Purchases of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, milk, fuel, pharmacy, gift cards, memberships, or shipping costs are not included in $45 calculation.
Basically a free membership if you plan to spend $45 or more anyway I guess.