Update 1/16/19: I imagine a lot of people will have new Sam’s Club memberships from this deal. Just a reminder about these freebies/discounts.
Update 08/15/18: Deal is back again. Will be useful for those who recently signed up for this Sam’s Club membership deal.
Sam’s has a treasure hunt offer for new members:
- Everyone automatically gets a free sundae at the Sam’s Club cafe
- Next, you’ll have to answer which color is the sign for an organic item. If answered correctly (Green), you’ll get a reward. The reward is to get $2 off two of the following: bananas, strawberries, carrots, or spinach
- Next, you’ll have to answer which item do you see in club today. All the answers are correct so just pick one. The rewards for getting this one right is to get $2 off two of the following: cookies, cupcakes, croissants, or baguettes
- Next, answer what the price of a rotisserie chicken is. If answered correctly ($4.98) you’ll get two of the following rewards: free seasoned rotisserie chicken, $2 off hummus, $2 off Grilled Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, or $2 off Colby Jack Cheese Slices.
- Next, be sure to enter your membership number when prompted to save the deals onto your membership account and to unlock more rewards: free slice of pizza, drink and 4 Berry Sundae. Note the free drink and pizza must be redeemed on the day you do this, so save it for a day you’ll actually use it.
The Fine Print
- This offer is limited to current members new to Sam’s Club only and is valid in your first month of membership.
- Seems like the free stuff and coupons need to be used by end of January.
- Rewards will be loaded to your membership card after completion of game.
- Only one offer per verified primary membership.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
This couldn’t have come at a better time as there are now thousands of new Sam’s Club members taking advantage of the Amex Offer deal there which should result in nearly free membership. This added bonus can make it better than free, though it does require a club visit to take advantage of.
Hat tip to SD