Published on June 19th, 2019 | by William Charles27
Slickdeals: $50 Rebate On $8 Month Sirius XM Subscription (Money Maker)
- Slickdeals is offering a $50 rebate when you sign up for a $8 monthly subscription to Sirius XM
The Fine Print
- Offer is valid through 6/30
- Make sure you are logged into Slickdeals
- Whitelist Slickdeals in AdBlock
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser
- Complete your purchase in one browsing session.
- Do not go to any other sites as you complete your purchase.
- Going through a cash back, extensions, or reward site will void your PayPal credit
- Cancelled or returned orders are not eligible for this offer
- User submission is subject to approval
- Only valid for customers in the U.S & Canada.
- Slickdeals, LLC. reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time
- Cannot be combined with other Slickdeals Rebates.
According to this, there is no minimum length the account must be kept active to receive the rebate. So you should be able to sign up for a month, cancel after 25 days and only pay one monthly fee. Might make sense to pay two monthly fees just to be safe. That’s either a $42 or $34 money maker. Swagbucks offered a similar deal but that was only a $20 money maker, but did come with a six month subscription.