Published on December 4th, 2018 | by Chuck67
Swagbucks: Get $50 with a Sirius 6-Month $30 Subscription
- Get 6 months of Sirius Select for $30 and earn 5,000 Swagbucks (worth $50).
(Update: readers note that on the next screen it says 3,000 Swagbucks. I assume it’s a typo since 2 other screens both state 5,000, but hard to say for certain. Fixed now)
The Fine Print
- Only the following subscriptions are eligible for SB: 6-Month All Access Subscription, 12-Month Select Subscription, 6-Month Streaming Subscription.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new Sirius XM customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Update 12/6/18, New Fine Print:
- The following subscriptions are not eligible for SB: Select Plus SXIR, SXIR 1 month subscription, Basic 1 month subscription, Select 5 month subscription for $25, Select 5 month subscription for $25 + SXIR 1 month, News Spots Talk, NavTraffic, Voyager All Access Family Friendly, Aviaitor 1 month subscription, Pilot Preferred 1 month subscription, Premier 1 month subscription, Select Annual, half off 1 year subscription and Amazon 3 month streaming subscriptions.
Looks like an easy $20 moneymaker, especially worthwhile if you value the 6 month subscription. Just be sure to mark your calendar to cancel if you aren’t interested in continuing the subscription. Note, terms make it sound like you need to call in (1-866-635-2349) to cancel, so this might not be doable online (should be online option for California residents, as per their state law).
When clicking through from Swagbucks, two options came up for me for $30: one for a 6-month select package (left side of page), and one for a 6-month streaming package (right side of page). I’m not sure if the 6-month select package works since the fine print stipulates that only the 12-month select subscription is eligible. The 6-month streaming package (right side of page) works according to the terms. (And, yes, it boggles my mind that they put out an offer and don’t make the proper plans come up when you click through.) Update: the terms now indicate that the 6-month Select option WILL work to trigger the $50 bonus. Unclear if the ‘Stream’ option (right side of page) will also work.