Published on April 29th, 2019 | by Chuck109
Swagbucks: Get $50 with a Sirius 6-Month $30 Subscription
Update 4/29/19: Deal is available again.
- Get 6 months of Sirius Select for $30 and earn 5,000 Swagbucks (worth $50).
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new Sirius XM customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
- The following subscriptions are not eligible for SB: Select Plus SXIR, SXIR 1 month subscription, Basic 1 month subscription, Select 5 month subscription for $25, Select 5 month subscription for $25 + SXIR 1 month, News Spots Talk, NavTraffic, Voyager All Access Family Friendly, Aviaitor 1 month subscription, Pilot Preferred 1 month subscription, Premier 1 month subscription, Select Annual, half off 1 year subscription and Amazon 3 month streaming subscriptions.
- (3/28/19: Last time it showed this additional line in the terms: Only the following subscriptions are eligible for SB: 6-Month All Access Subscription, 12-Month Select Subscription, 6-Month Streaming Subscription.)
Looks like an easy $20 moneymaker (bit less after tax), especially worthwhile if you value the 6 month subscription. Note, terms make it sound like you need to call in (1-866-635-2349) to cancel, so this might not be doable online (should be online option for California residents, as per their state law).
Remember to cancel before it renews if you don’t want it to renew at the regular price. Also bear in mind that some people end up having problems either with the portal tracking or with getting their account deactivated, so keep the risks in mind.