Published on June 6th, 2019 | by Chuck165
SoFi Money 2.25% Account $25 Referral Bonus for Both Members
SoFi offers a competitive checking/savings account which earns 2.25% APY interest called SoFi Money. They recently sent out a referral offer:
- New member gets $25 bonus when signing up with a referral link and funding the account $100.
- Referrer gets $25 as well.
It’s probably not worth signing up just for the $25 bonus, but if you’re signing up anyway it’s an easy bonus. Could also make a bit of sense for someone in 2-player mode since it’ll be a $50 net bonus. SoFi’s rates are competitive at 2.25%, though not at the top accounts which offer 2.50-2.51%. Check out our review of the SoFi savings account here. Compare all High Yield Savings accounts on this dedicated page. Some people like the SoFi account since it’s the highest yield checking account available if you like keeping healthy balances there. We wrote about various options for high-yield checking accounts here.
They also offer a bonus for referring a friend for a student loan or personal loan: referrer gets $300 and new member gets $100. (There may be better deals out there on this so scour the internet.)
Feel free to leave your referral links in the comments below.
- Do not leave any commentary, your comment should look something like this “https://www.sofi.com/share/12345678/”. If there are any additional words in the comment, it will be removed.
- Do not thread referrals, just leave your referral as a new line.
- Leave your referral once.
- We may lock comments in a few days.
Hat tip to readers Ryan Goldstein and Chief Loss Leader