Published on March 3rd, 2016 | by Chuck118
SPG Refer-a-Friend and get 5,000 Points Bonus, Max 55,000 per Card + Referrals Go Here
SPG released their highest signup bonus ever at 35,000 points. The offer available via refer-a-friend now has the same 35k bonus offer. This is terrific since it means that the new cardmember can get the very best offer, all while the referrer gets a bonus 5,000 as well.
- Refer-a-friend to SPG personal card or business card and receive 5,000 points per referral who gets approved for the card
- Maximum of 55,000 points via referral bonuses per card; if you have both the personal and business cards, you can get 110,000 points by referring eleven people to each of the cards
- To receive the Referral Bonus, your friend must apply and be approved by 3/30/2016
This link above will prompt you to login to your Amex account or give card details, and then you’ll enter your friend’s email address. The referral will come to your friend in like 10 or 20 minutes. You can send a referral to your own email so that you’ll have a link generated which you can share with friends.
The Fine Print
- Allow 6-8 weeks for the Referral Bonus to post to your account after each referred individual is approved for the Card.
- Due to the confidential nature of the credit approval process, you will not be notified of whether they are approved or declined.
- The individuals you refer may not receive the referral e-mail if they have previously “opted out” of receiving e-mail marketing communications from American Express.
- In order to receive the Referral Bonus, your account must be active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
Referrals Go Here
You can share your link in the comments. But you must follow these directions carefully; otherwise, your comment will be removed. This is to minimize the volume of referrals in the comments.
- Retweet this tweet first (make sure you retweet the linked tweet)
- In the comment form, there is a section for a website. Put the URL of your Retweet there (this helps us verify that you’ve retweeted it)
- Post a comment with your referral link or your email address to refer
If you’re thinking about signing up for this card, please consider using one of the referral links found below.