Published on December 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles57
Swagbucks: Sign Up For IdentityForce & Earn 4,250 Swagbucks (Worth $42.50) – $26.52 Money Maker
Update 12/2/19: Now offering 4,250 Swagbucks and only costing $9.95 per month making this deal more profitable (although now need to stay subscribed for two months so works out about the same). Hat tip to David
- Swagbucks is offering 3,600 Swagbucks when you sign up for IdentityForce. You get a 14 day free trial and then it’s $14.95 per month
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must sign up for Identity Force UltraSecure or Identity Force UltraSecure+Credit to earn SB.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information and SSN to earn SB.
- SB will be revoked for canceled or incomplete subscriptions.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
My reading of the terms is that you should be able to cancel after the free trial, but it’s probably safer to pay for an additional month just to be sure. If you pay for a month for $15 this is still a $21 money maker. All that being said, the terms are somewhat vague so I’m not sure if it’s actually worth doing this offer or not. I’d probably be prepared to fight Swagbucks if it doesn’t post properly, because of that and the fact you need to give IdentityForce a lot of information I’ll be giving this offer a miss. If you’re new to Swagbucks then please read our review. You can also get a bonus of up to $13 by using a referral link.
Hat tip to reader Stephen J