Published on April 28th, 2019 | by William Charles0
Target: Create Baby Registry & Get 15% Off & $100 In Samples/Coupons
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Target is offering two deals when you create a baby registry:
- Get $100 in coupons and free samples. Need to go to guest services to get this
- Get 15% off before your expected arrival you get a coupon for 15% off everything left in your registry and anything else you want to add.
The Fine Print
- 15% off coupon will not work on gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, Levi’s Red Label, LEGO, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Hub, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox One hardware, Simple Human, Traeger, Harry’s, Flamingo, power shave, power dental, Tylenol and Motrin pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical.
- Coupon can be used once in store and once online
- 15% off coupon can be used with gift cards, cartwheel offers and with the REDcard discount
- Coupon expires 6 months after being issued
Both Walmart and Amazon have baby registry deals as well. Looks like the Target deal doesn’t have any spend requirements to get the 15% coupon, it is quite restrictive but should still be useful for new parents.