Published on January 5th, 2019 | by William Charles11
Create Amazon Baby Registry – Get Free Welcome Box & Up To 15% Off Amazon
Update 1/5/2019: Reposting as the welcome box is available again.
- When you create a baby registry with Amazon, they give you a number of benefits. Two of the most useful are as follows:
- Completion discount: Receive a discount of 10% (15% for prime members) on remaining items in your baby registry, maximum order of up to $5,000. Items must be sold & shipped by Amazon to qualify. You will be eligible to redeem the discount 60 days prior to your child’s arrival date (indicated on your registry) you must wait at least 14 days after creating a registry to be eligible. More details can be found here. Limited to these categories: Items sold by Amazon.com in the Baby, Beauty, Grocery, Drugstore, Toys, and Maternity Departments
- Free Welcome Box: You need to have over $10 of purchases from your registry to be eligible and have prime (excluding shipping, taxes, purchases of Prime & Gift Cards). More info here. Feel free to share what you get in your box in the comments below.
Has anybody gotten the box before? If so, let us know in the comments below what you received. I’ve never had a baby before, but I imagine they are expensive so anything to help reduce that cost is good. I’m interested to know what does and doesn’t work for the 15% discount, do gift cards work (no, they don’t)? There are also two other ways to get a discount at Amazon:
- Amazon Registry Completion Discount – Up To 20% Off On Up To $2,500
- Possible 15% Off Amazon.com (Up To $1,000 & Can Be Used For Multiple Orders)
As always big thanks to anybody who uses our Amazon links for this.