Published on November 29th, 2019 | by William Charles39
[Expired] Target: Spend $50+ On 11/29 & Get 20% Off A Future Shopping Trip, 12/3-12/14
Deal has expired, view more Target deals by clicking here.
ONLINE ORDERS have to be purchased after MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME
- Target is offering 20% off a future shopping trip in stores or online between December 3rd and 14th when you spend $50 or more on 11/29/19
The Fine Print
- Your $50 purchase must be made in a single transaction starting at 12:01am local time on 11/29/19 and store close end of day Friday, or online 11/29/19 starting at midnight PST until 11:59pm PST.
- Qualifying online guests will receive coupon via email.
- Target reserves the right to cancel coupon if the online order is cancelled.
- The $50 qualifying purchase will be calculated after all other discounts are applied. CVS pharmacy, clinic and Target Optical are excluded from qualification.
- Limit one 20% off coupon per guest.
- Some exclusions apply; see coupon for details.
They had the the same deal last year, purchasing gift cards did work to trigger the coupon last year (20% can’t be used on gift cards). There is no limit on the 20% coupon making it extremely useful, usually excludes electronics and Apple items.
Hat tip to DDG