Published on November 6th, 2018 | by William Charles17
Target: Spend $50 on 11/23/18 and get a 20% Storewide Coupon
Deal has expired, coupon will be live on November 27th.
- Shop $50 or more at Target stores or online on November 23th and get a coupon for 20% off at Target stores to be used November 27th – December 8th
The Fine Print
- Your $50 purchase must be made in a single transaction in-stores on 11/23/2018 between 12:01 AM local time and store close or online 11/23/2018 starting at midnight PST until 11:59 PM PST.
- Qualifying online guests will receive coupon via email.
- Target reserves the right to cancel coupon if the online order is canceled.
- The $50 qualifying purchase will be calculated after all the other discounts applied. CVS pharmacy, clinic and Target optical are excluded from qualification.
- Limit one 20% off coupon per guest.
- Some exclusions apply.
They offered the same deal last year as well. The nice thing about the 20% off is there is no limit on the discount. We don’t know what exclusions will apply, but for getting the 20% off coupon last year gift cards worked (20% off can’t be used on giftcards). Usually the 20% off will exclude some electronics and all Apple products. If you don’t want to spend $50 then do the in store offer and you can spend as little as $0.01