Published on February 28th, 2017 | by William Charles2
[Targeted] 8% Back in eBay Bucks on Items $50+
Direct Link (check to see if you’re targeted, our affiliate link)
- eBay sent out a targeted offer today for 8% back in eBay Bucks on items $50 or more.
The Fine Print
- The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on February 28, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 1, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.
- Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.
Exclusions are same as always, still useful if you have other shopping to do on eBay. Sometimes they do offer 10% back in bucks so might be worth waiting for one of those offers depending on how urgently you need the items you want to purchase.
Hat tip to Danny Deal Guru