Update 6/16/22: There are reports of being able to get this offer by calling into Amex at 855-531-3491; turn down their initial signup offer, request specifically the 180k offer, and apply over the phone. YMMV. Hat tip to reader Johnathan M Another update: reader Daniel got the same offer at the above phone number, along with an additional bonus 10,000 for spending an additional $1,000. That’s 190,000 total for $21,000 spend total. Note, these offers are subject to regular lifetime limits and pop-ups. Also available now is 130,000 with a lower $10,000 spend requirement – that offer is available via referral as well.
No direct link to offer, sent out via snail mail.
- Get 180,000 Membership Rewards points when you signup for the American Express Business Gold card and spend $20,000 within 6 months of signup.
- $295 annual fee, not waived first year
- Card earns 4x points on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle, from the following list (up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year):
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 25% points back after you book a flight with pay with points
We’ve also seen a targeted 250,000 business platinum offer.