Published on July 13th, 2017 | by William Charles20
[Expired] AmEx Lowe’s Offer: 25% Off At Lowe’s (Up To $1,000 Back) [YMMV, Now With Login Link To See If Eligible]
This bonus has expired, make sure you don’t miss any deals by signing up for notifications.
Direct link to offer (login to see if eligible)
- Get 25% back on qualifying purchases at Lowe’s, in the form of a statement credit up to $1,000 when you enroll and use your Business Platinum Card at Lowe’s.
The Fine Print
- Valid until 9/30/17
- Limited Time Offer: To be eligible to get 25% back on qualifying purchases* in the form of a statement credit(s), up to $1,000 when you enroll and use your Business Platinum Card® at Lowe’s, you must be the named recipient on this communication.
- To enroll your American Express OPEN Card, log on to AmericanExpress.com/25OffAtLowesEmail using your americanexpress.com username and password. Once your eligible Card is enrolled, spend at Lowe’s by 9/30/2017.
- Spend on all Cards under a particular Card Account (including the Basic Card as well as any Employee Cards) is combined for the purpose of calculating dollars spent on qualifying purchases*.
- Statement credit(s) for this offer is credited to the Basic Card Member only and will appear on your account within 6-8 weeks after charges appear on your billing statement. Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to American Express or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped).
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transactions as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
- *“Qualifying Purchases” are purchases of goods and services. Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, cash advances and purchases of travelers checks. Additional terms and restrictions apply.
- Not sure if this is only on business platinum cards
Gift cards are not excluded in the fine print, this is good news as they sell third party gift cards as well as their own. Chuck has shared his experience with a different but similar offer in the past.This deal is insane as Lowe’s public resell rates are 82.5% and they sell a lot of third party gift cards as well. If anybody else got this/similar offer then please share it in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader ZH