Published on October 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles64
[Expired] [Targeted] Bank of America Extra 2% Cash Back On All Purchases Up To $100/$150 Or Double Cash Back
Deal has expired, view more bank of america deals by clicking here
Some people have a better offer of double cash back on all purchases (e.g 3% category becomes 6%).
No direct link, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘Account update – bonus cash offer now available’
- Bank of America is offering 2% cash back on all purchases made with your Bank of America credit card (on top of the rewards you normally earn) until 12/31/19. Limit of $100 (or $150 depending on the offer)
The Fine Print
- You will qualify for 2% cash back (up to a maximum of $100), in the form of a statement credit, when you use your account to make any combination of Purchase transactions (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account from the date you receive this offer through 12/31/2019.
- Statement Credits earned as a result of this promotion will not earn any Preferred Rewards/Preferred Rewards for Wealth Management Program Bonus.
- Limit 1 statement credit per account.
- This offer is only valid on the account identified within this communication.
- Your account must be open with active charging privileges in order to receive this offer.
- The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward.
Unfortunately Preferred Rewards doesn’t apply to the extra 2%, but this should still be a useful offer for most people.
Hat tip to readers Alex N, Kevin L & VL,