Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: TN only
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 31, 2021
- Old Hickory Bank is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new account and share savings account.
The Fine Print
- Promotion runs 10.01.2021-12.31.2021.
- Subject to membership eligibility and applicable for new memberships only.
- Restrictions apply.
- New members must open share account and checking account.
- $150 incentive will be share deposited 30 days after qualifications have been met.
- Not to be combined with other offers.
- Member must not have had a closure of an OHCU checking account within 120 days of promotion start date to qualify for bonus.
- See credit union for full details.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There is no monthly fee on this account.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Previously they have offered a $250 bonus, but that required a direct deposit. Unfortunately it’s a hard pull as well. If you’ve already done all of the better bonuses then this could be worth doing, so we will add it to the best bank bonus page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times