Published on April 10th, 2018 | by Chuck6
[Expired] [Targeted] Chase Freedom 10% Back at Starbucks, Max $5
Check your emails for an offer for Starbucks on your Chase Freedom and Freedom Unlimited cards:
- Get 10% back at Starbucks as a statement credit, max $5 in credits
The Fine Print
- Expires May 15th, 2018.
- Excludes Starbucks® locations within the following locations: retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, train/bus stations, hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- You don’t have to sign up for this offer — you’ll automatically get credit for all your purchases made with your card at participating Starbucks® locations.
- Valid in-store only at participating Starbucks® locations during the promotional period with a Chase Freedom credit card or through digital wallets such as Chase Pay®, Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Not valid for online purchases or mobile app reloads.
- Valid at participating locations in U.S. only.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Statement credit will post to your credit card account up to 8 weeks after the transaction posts to your account.
I’m assuming this is a targeted offer only, let us know if you find a public landing page. You’ll have to pay directly to get the 10% discount, mobile reloads won’t work. Use Chase Pay to stack this with the 5% quarterly category if you haven’t maxed that out yet.
You can do better by using the Amex Offer deal for 15% off at Starbucks if you were targeted for that.
Hat tip to DDG