Published on January 23rd, 2018 | by Chuck12
Amex Offers: Save 15% at Starbucks, up to $5 Off [Targeted]
Check your Amex login for a Starbucks deal:
- Get 15% back on your Starbucks in-store or app reload purchase, max $5 statement credit ($33.33 in purchases will max this out)
The Fine Print
- Valid until March 5, 2018.
- Offer can be used across multiple Starbucks purchases or in a single purchase.
- Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations and for app reloads.
- Valid at participating locations in US and US territories only.
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations: i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops, iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes physical gift cards purchased online.
- Excludes Teavana Brand.
- Limit of $5 in statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
Always nice to get a little discount on the your java fix. I found this on all my Blue Cash cards, not not MR cards. There’s also a similar Chase Offer to get 10% off Starbucks up to $10 back.
Hat tip to SD
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?