Published on June 25th, 2019 | by Chuck19
[Expired] [Targeted] Chase Offers/BofA: Get $5 off $50 at Walmart Grocery
Deal has expired, view more Walmart grocery deals by clicking here.
Update 6/25/19: Deal is back and valid until 7/18/19
Check your Chase Offers to see if you were targeted:
- Get $5 back on your online Walmart Grocery purchase of $50+.
A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires July 17th, 2019.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases.
- Offer not valid on tobacco products purchases.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
Save it on the Freedom for 5x this quarter as Walmart Grocery has been coding properly as Grocery Stores. Update: some readers comment that Walmart Grocery has not been coding as grocery for them on Chase Freedom. Should also be able to stack it with $10 off code.
Hat tip to sevillada