Published on January 16th, 2017 | by William Charles11
[Targeted] Chase United MileagePlus Club Card: 75,000 Point Offer ($450 Annual Fee)
Direct link to offer (must log in to see if you’re targeted)
- Get 75,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within the first three months of account opening on the Chase United MileagePlus Club Card. Annual fee of $450 is not waived the first year.
The Fine Print
- Valid until March 15th, 2017.
- $450 annual fee, not waived
- United Club Membership
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- 1.5x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- First & second checked bags free
It’s possible to get this card with the annual fee waived, that means you’re actually paying $450 for 75,000 miles or a cost of 0.6¢ per mile. Not a terrible deal, but still not fantastic considering it has been possible to get the 75k miles + 5k miles on the personal explorer card. Keep in mind that this card subject to Chase 5/24 rule.
If you have any questions about this card, I’d recommend to read through these things you should know about Chase first. There are also current increased bonuses on the explorer business & personal cards.
Hat tip to Grab A Mile