Published on June 1st, 2016 | by William Charles22
[YMMV] Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 75,000 Miles + $50 Statement Credit
Direct link to offer [need to sign into your MileagePlus account, some people will only see a 30,000 or 50,000 offer]
- Receive a sign up bonus of 70,000 United miles when you sign up for the Chase MileagePlus Explorer card and spend $3,000 or more within the first threee months.
- $50 statement credit after first purchase
- Add an authorized user and after they make their first purchase within three months you’ll receive an additional 5,000 points
- Offer valid until June 30th, 2016
- Annual fee of $95 is not waived the first year
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club Passes each year
- Earns at the following rate:
- 2x miles on all tickets purchased from United
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Comes with EMV chip
- Not eligible if you’ve received the sign up bonus within the past 24 months
- New Chase 5/24 rules apply to this card
There are now three offers on this card:
- This offer
- Publicly available offer of 55,000 miles without the annual fee waived
- 75,000 miles without the annual fee waived [targeted like this]
This is the best offer Chase has ever offered on this card as far as I know. You should be able to get matched to this offer, even if you weren’t targeted but again your mileage may vary, people were successfully matched to the 75k offer previously (without the $50 statement credit). Chase can be peculiar about matching statement credit offers so no promises.
Obviously most people won’t be eligible for this card because of the new Chase 5/24 rules applying to this card (maybe you’ll get lucky and these rules won’t apply, but I doubt it unfortunately). Before applying for this card, there are a few things you should know about Chase credit cards, we’ve compiled them in this linked post. Please read it before asking common questions in the comments section.