Published on January 1st, 2019 | by William Charles31
[Targeted] Citi Sears Card Spending Bonus – Earn 10x/10% On All Gas/Grocery/Restaurants
No direct link to offer
- Citi has sent out some lucrative spending offers to Citi Sears cardholders. Here are some of the offers seen:
- Earn 10x bonus ThankYou Points (up to a total of 25,000 points per month) on eligible purchases (gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants). Must spent at least $2,000 per month, maximum earning of 25,000 points per month.
- Earn 10x bonus ThankYou Points (up to a total of 10,000 points per month) on eligible purchases (gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants). Must spent at least $300 per month, maximum earning of 10,000 points per month.
The Fine Print
- Valid from 01/01/2019 until 3/31/2019
- Must activate promotion by end of the promotion period
This card is great because of these types of targeted spending offers, this is the reason we have it ranked #1 on our list of store credit cards. If you don’t have the card currently you can sign up, but the only version available is one that earns SYWR. You can then product change that version to one that earns Citi TYP or cash back (TYP is best as it gets the most offers from what I’ve seen). If you don’t regularly get offers on this card then try putting some spend on it, that seems to trigger offers and usually after receiving your first offer you’ll want to put a lot of spend on the card and that will keep triggering new offers every month/quarter.
Hat tip to readers YAR, Jeff L, J Yu & Pete B