Deal has ended, view more IHG deals by clicking here.
Update 12/15/22: Deal is back until December 31, 2022.
Check your Bank Amerideals for the following offer:
- Get 10% back on your IHG purchases of $100 or more. $31 cash back maximum. Eligible brands are:
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Staybridge Suites
- Candlewood Suites
- Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts
- Crowne Plaza
- Hotel Indigo
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Payment for your completed stay must be made by 9/14/20.
Don’t forget to stack this with the 4x points on stays offer.
Hat tip to FM
- Update 9/1/21: Deal is back and valid until September 30.
- Update 5/28/21: Deal is back with 15% back through June 24, 2021, $46 max cashback. Hat tip to FM
- Update 1/30/21: Deal is back and through 2/3/21. Hat tip to FM
- Update 1/17/21: Deal is back and good thru 1/24/21.
- Update 12/9/20: New deal available through January 11, 2020. Offers are for 5%, 10% or 15% back up to $43, $44 or $66.
- Update 9/21/20: New deal available through 9/24/20.
- Update 9/14/20: New deal available through 9/21/20.
- Update 8/2/20: Deal is back through 9/14/2020. Some more brands added this time (in bold below). Some people have 5% instead of 10%
I got this on my CSR but not my IHG card. Must use before 12/31, which is a bit too soon. All hotels already booked.
I got 15% on my CFU but nothing on the CSR
Oof only received 5% on CSR. Will use this for one night on my business trip
I’d be shocked if this were on BofA but someone prove me wrong. See it on plenty of chase cards though
I have 8 cards with Chase — got 15%/$66 (=$440 spend) on both IHG cards, and on one of the two CSR cards.
Note that this is a one-purchase-only deal per T&C.
I don’t intend to use this, however, as Hyatt and Marriott have much better promotions at this time; but it’s still nice that IHG isn’t totally out of the game, either.
The $60 off $300 Amex Offer can still be added to even Bluebird & Serve (apart from Amex credit cards) via the Amex Connect website, so why would anyone go for this deal?
Sure, if you actually stay at an Intercontinental. This is valid at all IHG chains, not just the high end Intercontinentals.
Do they not sell gift cards?
I haven’t gotten any AmeriDeals for over a year.
If the same offers appears on multiple cards (same account), can they be used on each card, or is it like Amex that only works for one offer per account?
You can use it with each card.
Amex might clawback (terms state “Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels”), but you can even add the IHG offer to Bluebird & Serve.
Terms say “Offer valid one time only.” Does that mean the offer is valid until the cap is reached or is it only valid on one charge even if the cap is not maxed out? Thoughts? TIA