Published on April 7th, 2017 | by William Charles21
[Expired] City National Bank 100,000 Point Visa Business Offer
Offer has been extended until April 30th, 2017. If anybody knows if the 70,000 in branch offer on the personal card has been extended, that would be great.
- Receive a sign up bonus of 100,000 points after $15,000 in spend within the first 90 days after account opening on the Visa Commercial Credit Card With City National Rewards.
The Fine Print
- Bonus Points offer is limited to the business organization addressee only, is not transferable and is valid for a new Visa Commercial Credit Card or a new Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card account only.
- Existing account holders of a City National Bank Visa Commercial Credit Card or a Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card are not eligible for this offer.
- Bonus Points offer is in effect beginning January 3, 2017 and available through
March 31, 2017. April 30th, 2017
- Each of the Visa Commercial Credit Card and the Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card is subject to credit approval and available with credit limit amounts between $2,000 and $100,000 or more.
- If you apply and are approved for a Visa Commercial Credit Card account or a Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card account, to qualify and receive 100,000 Bonus Points, the account must be opened no later than March 31, 2017, and net new purchases (purchases less returns and credits) totaling $15,000 or more must be posted to the account during the first 90 days following the date of account opening.
- Please allow at least 7 days for processing your application request.
- If your account is opened after March 31, 2017, your account will not qualify for this Bonus Points offer.
- The posting date for a purchase may be later than the transaction date, depending on the date merchant information is received by City National Bank (“CNB”). Therefore, if a purchase takes place near the end of the 90-day period, the posting date may not occur until after the expiration date of the 90-day period, in which case the purchase will not be counted toward the $15,000 or more spending requirement.
- Bonus Points are earned on a per account basis and not on each card issued under an account.
- PIN-based and ATM transactions do not earn Points.
- Taxes on the Bonus Points, if any, are the cardholder’s responsibility.
- After qualifying, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the Bonus Points to be credited to your City National Rewards account.
- To be eligible for this Bonus Points offer, the Visa Commercial Credit Card or Visa Crystal Commercial Credit Card account must be open and in good standing (such as, not delinquent or otherwise in default) at the time the Bonus Points are posted to your City National Rewards account.
- See the City National Rewards Program Terms, Conditions and Program Rules (“Program Rules”) and FAQs on cnb.com/rewards for further information on earning Points. Program Rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Card earns 1x point per $1 spent
- Doesn’t look to have any benefits or annual fee like the personal card.
The points this card earns seems to be the same as the personal card, meaning they are worth 1¢ towards airfare. The downside to this bonus is that it’s targeted and the application process with City National is usually extremely tedious. The $15,000 spend requirement will be out of reach for a lot of people as well.