Published on May 31st, 2019 | by Chuck27
[Expired] [Targeted] Discover Offers $25 or $50 Bonus to Existing Checking Customers who get Direct Deposit
Deal has expired, view more Discover deals by clicking here.
Targeted offer, check your email for subject “<your name>, here’s an exclusive offer to earn $50”
- Discover is offering existing customers a $50 or $25 bonus when they change their direct deposit to their Discover checking account.
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the Bonus of $50 to your Discover Cashback Debit account, a direct deposit in the amount of $250 or more must post to your Cashback Debit account in two (2) consecutive months.
- Deposits must post to your Cashback Debit account between 5/29/19 and 9/30/19 at 11:59PM ET.
- Maximum bonus eligibility is $50 per account.
- Account must be open when Bonus is credited.
- Bonus will be credited to the account by 10/31/2019.
- Offer is non-transferrable.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
I got this offer and a reader got the $50 offer, others are saying in the comments that they got the $25 offer. If you can easily change around your direct deposit from work, this should be easy money. Here’s a list of prior data points on what worked and what didn’t with Discover.