Published on December 6th, 2018 | by William Charles6
[Expired] [Targeted] eBay: $10 Cap On Final Value Fees For First 10 Items Sold For $100+
Deal has expired, view more eBay gift card deals by clicking here.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- eBay is offering to cap final value fees to $10 per item for the first 10 items sold for $100+ for some sellers
The Fine Print
- Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer, and pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, list during the Promotion Period, will pay maximum final value fees of $10 per item for the first ten items that sell for $100 or more (“Promotion”).
- Eligible listings for the Promotion include auction-style, auction-style with the Buy It Now feature added, or fixed price formats (including Good ‘Til Cancelled listings), with any listing duration.
- The following categories are excluded from the Promotion: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, Commercial Printing Presses, and Guitars & Basses.
- This Promotion will begin on Thursday, December 06 2018 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Monday, December 10 2018 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com (the “Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is available to invited sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
Deal is obviously better the more expensive the items are that you’re trying to sell. Personally I hate selling on eBay, especially when it comes to selling expensive items because it seems like everybody is just trying to scam you and eBay will almost always side with the buyer.