Published on December 4th, 2018 | by William Charles6
[Expired] [Targeted] eBay: $20 Off $50+ When You Use PayPal
Deal has expired, view more eBay deals by clicking here.
No direct link, sent out via e-mail. Unknown subject line
- Get $20 off orders of $50 or more at eBay.com and pay over time with PayPal Credit (paying over time isn’t necessary)
The Fine Print
- This Coupon is a $20 discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 12:00 AM PT on December 4, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on December 10, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com,ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca.
- Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use.
- Only eBay users paying with PayPal and registered with an address located in the United States and Canada are eligible for the Coupon.
- Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca.
- Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
You can use the code without using pay over time, so that’s good. Nice deal, wait until tomorrow and get 10% back in eBay bucks as well. Don’t forget to also go through a portal (or use our affiliate link). Finally if you have the Citi Paypal deal then you can combine that as well.
Hat tip to reader Hoang