Update 4/6/19: $20 offer has returned and there is a new $5 offer for some people that have already done the $20 deal. Hat tip to readers Brandon K & curmudgeon
No direct link, unknown subject line ‘Find more money with Elements Financial and aimme’
- Elements Financial is offering some customers a $20 Visa gift card when they create an aimme account by March 8th, 2019 and set up a recurring transfer to your aimme savings account before May 17th, 2019
- Receive a $5 reward when you save $10 a week for 4 weeks.
The Fine Print
- To qualify for this offer you must create an aimme account by March 8, 2019, set up a recurring transfer to your aimme savings account, and complete the first transfer before March 15, 2019.
- We’ll then send you a $20 Visa gift card within 30 days after your first recurring transfer has been successfully completed.
- Only the original intended recipient of this email is eligible for this offer.
Probably only worth considering if no ChexSystems inquiry is done. Aimme looks like an app that is supposed to help with savings with automated transfers, budget tools etc.
Hat tip to reader Pitt F