Published on July 25th, 2019 | by Chuck12
[Targeted] Ibotta: Get 8% Back At Kroger With Receipt Submission (Max $20)
Direct Link to offer (keep in mind, this offer may not show for everyone in-app)
- Ibotta is offering some users 8% cashback at Kroger stores. Limit $20.
You’ll have to submit a receipt to get the credit. Looks like it’s limited to one per person.
The Fine Print
• 8% cash back is only valid on the gross merchandise purchased. Cash back is not valid on taxes, fees, promotions, and coupons.
• $20 cash back limited per transaction
• Receipts dated prior to 6/7/18 not valid. All receipts must be submitted within one week of the printed receipt date.
• Online purchases are not eligible for credit.
• Offer excludes all purchases of Gift Cards.
•To receive credit, the submitted receipt must contain a retailer logo, product numbers, product text, total, and transaction number.
• An offer is limited to one redemption per user.
• If your in-store purchase is returned, your earnings will be reversed and your Ibotta account balance will be adjusted accordingly.
• If an exchange is made, you must add the offer again and rescan your barcode during the new transaction, to ensure that you receive proper credit.
• It may take up to 24 hours for Ibotta to update the status of your offer.
Expires September 26, 2019 1:29 AM
Similar offer for 10% back from Dosh, except that one can be done daily and tracks automatically.
If you’re new to Ibotta, our appreciation if you signup with my referral link or Will’s referral link. You’ll also get $20 for joining (though I’m not sure exactly what the requirements are for you to earn those $20, please let us know if you have a link to describe this).
Hat tip to reader @Chase-ing UR points