Published on October 4th, 2019 | by William Charles8
[Expired] [Targeted] IHG: 20% Discount On Cash + Points Rates (Points From 0.46¢ each)
Deal has expired, view more IHG deals by clicking here.
- Save 20% when you make a points & cash booking with IHG. Book by October 10th for stays until January 1st, 2020. The discount will only apply to the cash portion of the rate
The Fine Print
- IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 20% savings.
- 20% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
- Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
- This offer is subject to the general IHG® Rewards Club membership Terms and Conditions.
Best discount is 25%, although we rarely see that so this 20% deal is good if you need the points in the short to medium term. You can use this promotion to buy points at a discounted rate. When you make booking it’s made clear that you’re actually purchasing the points and if you cancel your reservation they will redeposit the full points value rather than points + cash. It will usually be something along the lines of:
- Save 5,000 points & pay $40 ($32 with this discount)
- Save 10,000 points & pay $70 ($56 with this discount)
- Save 15,000 points & pay $99 ($79.2 with this discount)
- Save 20,000 points & pay $125 ($100 with this discount)
The rates will vary a bit from hotel to hotel, the best option is when you save 20,000 points for $115 ($92 with this discount) this makes the points cost 0.46¢ each. The 20% discount on purchasing points that the Premier/Travel cards give when purchasing points does not stack with this method.