Published on January 20th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[Targeted] JetBlue Cardholders: Book A Flight & Get $50 Off Transportation
Some Barclays JetBlue cardholders have received this offer via e-mail. Subject lines are ‘$50 cash back? Just. Plane. Awesome’ and ‘Reminder:$50 cash back? Just. Plane. Awesome.’
- Purchase a JetBlue flight and spend $50 or more on eligible transportation purchases with your JetBlue Card from 12/1/18 to 2/28/19 and get $50 cash back in the form of a statement credit.
The Fine Print
- This offer is for select cardmembers and is not transferable.
- If you close your account or switch to another product, other than a JetBlue product, during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- Cardmembers who receive this offer and purchase a new JetBlue flight and spend $50 in eligible transportation purchases with transaction dates from 12/1/2018 to 2/28/2019 will earn a $50 statement credit.
- Eligible transportation purchases are limited to, ride share transactions like Lyft and UBER, taxi and limousines, and parking lots and garages.
- To receive the statement credit, the cardmember’s account must be open, active and in good standing at the time of fulfillment.
- All statement credits earned will appear on the cardmember’s statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
Seems like a good deal as I imagine most people will be able to spend $50 or more in transportation before the end of February. Deal is really only useful if you need to book a JetBlue flight though.
Hat tip to DDG