Check your bank login to see if you were targeted:
- Get $50 back on Xfinity Mobile. Must active new service by 12/31/2018, must pay second bill no later than 03/01/2019
This offer comes around frequently. A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information. Now includes Chase as well.
The Fine Print
- New residential customers only
- Must order directly through Comcast or participating E-tailer only
- Must sign up for Comcast service by 12/31/2018 and pay 1st bill by 03/01/2019
- $100 cash back will be earned within 30 days of the 1st bill being paid
- Valid one time only
Says you need to active a new service in the fine print, but I wonder if that is actually enforced or not – in previous deals for example this was not enforced.