Published on June 30th, 2016 | by William Charles6
[Targeted] Southwest Business Premier 70,000 Point Offer
No direct link. This is a targeted offer and your full name is hardcoded into the application link.
- Earn 70,000 Southwest rapid rewards points after $3,000 in purchases within three months of becoming a card member on the Southwest Business Premier Card
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points on Southwest airlines purchases
- 1x points on all other purchases
- 6,000 Anniversary points after card member anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
- Offer expires August 8th, 2016
This is the best offer we’ve seen on this card, last year we saw a targeted offer of 60,000 points (but anybody could get it by calling in, I don’t think this works this time but you can try calling 888-589-5039). Regular bonus on this card is 25,000 points, but almost always at 50,000 points. Keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule applies to Southwest cards now, but targeted offers like these might help you get around this. This is an incredible deal if you are targeted, if you got this card and one of the other cards from Chase you’d have enough for a Southwest Companion Pass that would be valid until the end of 2017 and 120,000 points to use.
There are also these other offers on the Chase Southwest cards:
- [Targeted] Chase Southwest Personal Premier 50,000 Points + $100 Statement Credit Offer
- 50,000 points on main Chase site
- Chase Southwest Plus 50,000 Bonus is Back!
- Business Premier is 50,000 points on main Chase site
Hat tip to slick deals