Published on June 29th, 2016 | by William Charles15
[Targeted] Chase Southwest Personal Premier 50,000 Points + $100 Statement Credit Offer
No direct link. This is a targeted offer and your full name is hardcoded into the application link.
- Earn 50,000 Southwest rapid rewards points after $2,000 in purchases within three months of becoming a card member and also receive a statement credit of $100 after your first purchase.
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points on Southwest airlines purchases
- 1x points on all other purchases
- 6,000 Anniversary points after card member anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
Similar offer was sent out last year in March, this is the highest bonus we’ve seen on this card before. Standard offer is 25,000 miles, but almost always available at 50,000 miles. Remember that the Chase 5/24 rules apply to the Southwest cards now, although it’s possible that targeted offers like this are excluded (share your data points in the comments below). Southwest points are worth a maximum of 1.39¢ towards fares (the actual redemption rate is higher because you only pay the security fee and no other taxes). People get the most value out of the Southwest cards by getting two and counting them towards the companion pass, although this is significantly more difficult after the 5/24 rules.
As always, before apply or asking basic questions I’d recommend you read up on these things you should know about Chase credit cards.