Published on November 10th, 2019 | by William Charles16
[Targeted] U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Card – 100,000 Point Bonus After $10,000 In Spend
No direct link to offer, sent out via snail mail.
- U.S. Bank is offering some people a targeted offer of 100,000 points after $10,000 in spend on the business leverage card
- nnual fee of $95 waived first year, employee cards are free
- Card earns 2x points per $1 spent made in the top two categories where you spend the most each month, 1x points on all other purchases
- Full list of eligible categories can be found here. Each category has multiple sub categories
- Points don’t transfer to Flexperks or Altitude. Minimum redemption for statement credit is 5,000
100,000 points is worth $1,000, so basically a 10% return on $10,000 in spend (plus the 1x points you’d normally earn). Previously the sign up bonus has been an extra 1x point per spend, up to $100,000 in spend. This is obviously a much better bonus. U.S. Bank business cards do not report to your personal report, so good for those staying under 5/24.
Hat tip to reader Julian B