Published on November 19th, 2019 | by Chuck74
[Targeted] Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards: 10% Back on Grocery Or Gas Purchases (Max $40 Cashback)
Update 11/19/19: Another round, this one valid through December 15th. (ht Chris)
Update 8/2/19: Another offer came out for August. This time, it can only be used in one shot. (ht Jonathan)
Check your Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards login for one of the following offers:
- Get 10 points per dollar (worth at least 10% back) on grocery store purchases. Max 4,000 points ($40).
- Get 10 points per dollar (worth at least 10% back) on gas purchases. Max 4,000 points ($40).
The Fine Print
- Must activate offer to qualify.
- (First purchase only – check the terms)
- Expires August 31, 2019.
- Grocery offer is valid in-store or online.
- Grocery stores exclude warehouse clubs and supercenters.
- Bonus Cash Rewards will be added to your Rewards Account within 30 days of purchase.
10% back at grocery stores and gas stations is great. It should work based on whatever Visa codes as Grocery or Gas; you can check the Visa Supplier Locator for specific locations. Max this out with a $400 in purchases.
Similar offer was around in June; though that one was for 15% back. I believe last month’s offer was able to be used across multiple shopping trips,
this one should be the same.
Hat tip to reader Jonathan