Published on October 17th, 2018 | by William Charles60
[Expired] [Targeted/YMMV] American Express Delta Offers With No Lifetime Language
Deal has expired, view more American Express offers by clicking here.
Update 10/17/18: Looks like a new round of people have been targeted. Offers are valid until November 7th, 2018. Should show on the Delta homepage if your logged in, or try the link below.
- American Express is offering the following sign up bonuses on Delta cards, importantly this offers have no ‘one bonus per lifetime language‘. Bonuses are as follows:
- American Express Delta Gold 60,000 Mile Offer + $50 Statement Credit, annual fee waived
- American Express Delta Platinum – 50,000 Miles + $100 Statement Credit + 10,000 MQM, $195 annual fee not waived
- American Express Delta Reserve: 50,000 miles + 10,000 MQM, $450 annual fee not waived
The Fine Print
- No one bonus per lifetime language
You should be able to see the offers on both the personal and business versions of these cards. It’s always worth checking to see if you’re targeted for these offers if you’ve already had these cards before. If not, these are no different than the standard offer publicly available and sometimes we see much better bonuses come along so I wouldn’t apply if you haven’t had these cards before If you have then now is a good chance to grab the bonuses as otherwise you wouldn’t be able to. As always read these things everybody should know about American Express if you have any questions.
Hat tip to Milenomics