Published on April 4th, 2019 | by William Charles75
TD Cash Rewards Visa – $200 Sign Up Bonus After $500 In Spend – Now With 3% At Restaurants [CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA]
Bonus is back, I don’t see any end date listed.
Bonus is back and valid until October 31st, 2018. Hat tip to reader bholden1 .
Reposting because the card now earns 3% cash back on dining purchases as well now and 2% back on groceries (previously it was 2% on restaurants and 1% on all other purchases)
- Receive a $200 cash sign up bonus when you spend $500 or more within three months of account opening on the TD Cash Visa card
The Fine Print
- offer expires March 5, 2018
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back at restaurants [best cards for restaurant cards]
- 2% cash back at grocery stores
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
- Only available in the following states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
Standard bonus on this card is $100, although it frequently increases to $150 after $1,500 in spend. Previous best bonus was $200 after $1,500 in spend so this offer is better than that. I’d only recommend this offer if you struggle meeting minimum spend requirements and the $500 spend is more attractive to you. We’ve updated and added this to our list of the best cash sign up bonuses.