Published on December 10th, 2019 | by Chuck93
[Credits Posting] [Expired] Today Only: Get Up to $60 Amazon Credit When Spending $200-$500 in Amazon App
Update 12/10/19: Credits are now showing and working in practice.
Update 12/9/19: Credits are now posting. You can see it in your Amazon app notifications or probably in your Amazon Messages. Readers note that while the credit finally showed up, it doesn’t seem to be working; some sort of bug, apparently. Hopefully it’ll get fixed quickly.
Deal has expired, view more Amazon deals by clicking here.
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link)
- Shop through the Amazon app on Black Friday, November 29, and get up to $60 in Amazon credit toward future purchases. Here are the offer tiers:
- Spend $500 and get a $60 credit toward future purchases.
- Spend $300 and get a $25 credit toward future purchases.
- Spend $200 and get a $15 credit toward future purchases.
The Fine Print
- Offer begins 12:01 a.m. (PT) November 29, 2019 and ends 23:59 p.m. (PT) November 29, 2019.
- Gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap, and shipping and handling costs do not count towards your qualifying spend amount.
- You can only spend the coupon on items shipped and sold by Amazon.
- Coupons expire 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 24, 2019.
- You’ll receive an Amazon app notification for your coupon by Dec 9. Please note, your coupon can only be used toward in-app purchases of qualifying items. The fastest way to get notified is to turn on app notifications to get a push message alerting you when your coupon is available.
- Eligible customers who make a purchase in the Amazon mobile shopping app in the offer period are eligible to receive a coupon for up to $60 USD in Amazon credit. Customers who (i) spend $200 USD will receive a coupon for $15 USD, (ii) who spend $300 USD will receive a coupon for $25 USD and (iii) who spend $500 USD will receive a coupon for $60 USD, to use towards purchases on Amazon in accordance with these terms.
- Gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap and shipping and handling costs are excluded when determining the total amount spent. Customers will not receive credit for cancelled or returned orders.
- US customers only. To be eligible, customers must receive notice of this offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email and visit the campaign page on November 29, 2019. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- Amazon will provide a notification that indicates the dollar amount of the coupon received based on the total amount spent, excluding gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap and shipping and handling costs. This notification will also provide the link and further instructions on how to redeem the coupon.
- The maximum benefit customers may receive from this offer is $60 USD. Offer is limited to one per customer and account. Coupons may only be applied to orders made in the Amazon shopping app for products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Coupons may not be used for products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”, digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Coupons are non-transferable, may not be resold and may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Coupon value will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in the order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, refunds will equal the amount paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If any of these terms are violated, the offer and any coupons will be invalid.
Really a terrific offer as a lot of people are shopping today anyway, and for most of us an Amazon credit is almost as good as cash (though the coupon is limited for items shipped and sold by Amazon). Not sure if we get any affiliate credit when people click our links and get redirected to the app (:/), but otherwise ( 😉 ) this is a great deal.
Some questions in the comments, so I’ll put here my understanding of this:
How do I know if I’m targeted?
If it shows when you are logged into your account in a web browser, then you’re targeted. You can find it in the app itself by searching for “get more”. Seems like not all accounts are targeted, but many/most are. Just click the link and login on a web browser to check if it shows for you.
Do I need to register for the offer?
There isn’t anywhere to register. If you see the offer when logged into your account, that means you’re good to go.
Is the spend requirement cumulative?
I don’t see any clear guidance from the terms. The indication from the images is that multiple items in the same order will count. My guess is even multiple smaller checkouts will count together as cumulative to reach the spend requirement, but can’t say for certain.
Why does it say a July 19th date?
If you’re looking in-app, you might see an odd ‘July 19’ date show up. This is probably an editing error from when they ran the same deal on Prime Day in July. On the web, this error does not appear.
Hat tip to reader JZ