Published on September 22nd, 2019 | by Chuck39
[Expired] Topcashback: 15% Cashback on Gift Cards from Raise.com
- Topcashback is offering 15% cashback on gift cards purchased on Raise.com.
The Fine Print
- Ends today 9/22/19.
- Gift Cards listed under the “Cash Back Gift Cards” section on Raise.com are non-commissionable. You may only earn cash back on gift cards listed under the “Discount Gift Cards” section.
- Orders submitted over $1000 are not eligible for cash back.
- If you list a gift card for sale on Raise.com you will not be eligible for cash back.
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback. If you use a code that we have not provided you with then there is a strong chance that your cashback will be declined or go untracked to your account.
- Orders submitted under $20 are not eligible for cash back.
- Returning, exchanging or cancelling part of your order may result in the cash back being declined.
- After you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you will no longer be eligible for cash back.
This offer won’t work for veteran Raise buyers who have already purchased $5k+ in lifetime purchases. Remember the $5k limit is based on all purchases made on the Raise.com account, regardless of whether you used a portal on the earlier purchases.
Hat tip to cwinn13