Published on February 24th, 2018 | by William Charles10
[Expired] Topcashback Flash Bonus: Spend $10+ & Get Bonus $2.5
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- Make a purchase via Topcashback of $10 or more by February 25th, 2018 23:59 PT and get a $2.50 bonus
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for the $2.50 cash back promotion, you must be a member of TopCashback.com. You must activate the offer via the activation page, click through from related promotion and click ‘Activate Promotion’. Activation will be reported back to TopCashback.
- You must make a purchase through TopCashback between February 24th, 2018 00:00 PT and February 25th, 2018 23:59 PT.
- Transactions with the following merchants are excluded from this promotion: 123 Copy DVD, 4 Wheel Parts, Accorhotels.com, Angara, B2C Jewels, BigAl’sOnline.com, Black Halo, Booking.com, Canvas People, Defender Pro, Fiverr, Flora2000, Fly Again, Footwear etc., Gray Line New York Halfpricedrapes.com, Hansen Surfboards Inc., Hotels.com, IHG, iStock, Journey, KingIce, Link-Assistant, Metal Mulisha, Netflix, PRWeb, Serif, SHOEBACCA.com, Tafford.com, The Popcorn Factory, TopCashBack – SignUp Bonus
- Your purchase amount should be $10 or more. This is the purchase amount reported back to TopCashback, some merchants may exclude tax & fees or shipping charges.
- You can earn a maximum of $2.50 bonus cash back.
- Tell-A-Friend and Sign Up bonuses will not count as one of your purchases towards the Cash Back Bonus.
- The Cash Back bonus will not count towards your friend’s Tell-a-Friend referral threshold.
- Cash Back Bonus will be added on to your account as a seperate cash back amount once the original transaction has tracked. Please allow 14 days for this to appear.
- If you cancel your order, the Cash Back Bonus will be removed.
- Only one TopCashback.com account per person is allowed.
- Cash Back Bonus may not automatically apply to purchases where a Missing Cash Back Claim needs to be lodged to get your purchase to track correctly. If this is the case and your claim is successful you will need to raise a support ticket to be awarded the bonus.
- TopCashback will not be held responsible for any technical failure or otherwise which prevents participation in this promotion.
- Events may occur that render the promotion itself or the awarding of payable cash back impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TopCashback and accordingly TopCashback may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to TopCashback as a result.
Obviously it’s only $2.5 so you’re not going to get rich doing these types of deals, but every bit adds up. I usually find Topcashback to have the best rates, but make sure you compare using cashbackmonitor to ensure this is actually the case.
Hat tip to reader Austin S